Branding kit for you to show off with #
We've put together a pack of logo's for you to show off with on your website or community.
Scroll down to find out more information about our logo, rules & guidelines. You will also find a link to download the complete kit.
Styles & guides #
You write our name as "Documentator". The specific detail comes when you look at the TLD in our name. The "Documentator" part is bold while the ".io" part is normal font weight and has the primary color shade.
An example is: documentator.io
The font family we use is "Inter", where we use a line height of 1.5 & font size of 1rem on our website.
|Primary dark shade||#7E1731|
|Primary light shade||#EDA8B9|
TL;DR: do's & dont's #
- Use the documentator.io logo in blog posts or news articles
- Use the documentator.io logo on your website to link to the documentator.io website
- Do not merge the documentator.io logo into yours
- Do not sell the documentator.io logo
- Do not change the colors, proportions & typography
Please get in touch with us if you want to use branding which is not included on this page.